Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lame-O

I know I've been super lame - my excuses include trying to Martha (it's a good thing) a bunch of Christmas gifts, becoming Rachel in the kitchen (yummo) and taking care of the common winter bugs that we seem to get every other week (Bryce has 20 questions for Dr. Radke every time the waiting room is rearranged).


Updates - Gabe is 1 (we taught him to hold up one finger like a rockstar). Bryce just started gymnastics ("hey, Terri (Kerri)- it's dood (good)" he yells from the gym floor 10 minutes into the first night) and Casey and I are Fargo Parks and Rec. class F volleyball league and tournament champs (Go Blazing Bumpers)!


Oh, yeah - I think I've also won mother of the year - Bryce had a major spill over Christmas vacation and needed 4 internal and 2 external stitches to put him back together. Overall it's been a great couple of months with visits from old friends, new friends and much family! Keep the visits coming, Bryce just asked today "when are we going to have more company again" - only two days since Gabe's birthday party and he's already bored with us.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Holy crap. I don't know why I even decided to check your blog since it had been ignored for a few months but you did something! Yeah! Welcome back to the blog world!

ker said...

you should talk?