Saturday, May 17, 2008

Long Time No See

Ok, sorry it's been so long! My camera broke after the rain/NKOTB incident and I haven't been on for awhile. Casey bought me a new one for mother's day, so I'm back baby! Here are a few pictures from my cousin's graduation in Sioux Falls to get back in the swing of things.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your camera broke because I made you take pictures of Leah's boyfriend Danny Wood???!!!! I didn't know that! I would've chipped in.... :)

Leah said...

Um, excuse me...Jordan and I were totally married...none of this boyfriend stuff. We were so in love! I say the camera broke in true form. No better way for it to go. Waiting for my new camera to come this week and can't wait!

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera, Leah? Will you be starting your own photography business? :)