Casey took stinky blue bear away from Bryce after he got out of bed for the third time...and laid him in the hallway. After checking on Bryce and Gabe, Casey came back to our bedroom and said, "I could have sworn I took away stinky blue (the really worn out bear)" I told him that he had and I saw it in the hallway...well, this new blue was laying in his place. I guess Bryce figured if he switched the new blue with the favorite blue in the hallway, we wouldn't notice...he had Casey guessing, that's for sure. His reward for those problem solving skills? Keeping the stinky one in his room that night!Sunday, March 30, 2008
The Great Bear Switch
How do you know when your two year old is smarter than you?
Casey took stinky blue bear away from Bryce after he got out of bed for the third time...and laid him in the hallway. After checking on Bryce and Gabe, Casey came back to our bedroom and said, "I could have sworn I took away stinky blue (the really worn out bear)" I told him that he had and I saw it in the hallway...well, this new blue was laying in his place. I guess Bryce figured if he switched the new blue with the favorite blue in the hallway, we wouldn't notice...he had Casey guessing, that's for sure. His reward for those problem solving skills? Keeping the stinky one in his room that night!
Casey took stinky blue bear away from Bryce after he got out of bed for the third time...and laid him in the hallway. After checking on Bryce and Gabe, Casey came back to our bedroom and said, "I could have sworn I took away stinky blue (the really worn out bear)" I told him that he had and I saw it in the hallway...well, this new blue was laying in his place. I guess Bryce figured if he switched the new blue with the favorite blue in the hallway, we wouldn't notice...he had Casey guessing, that's for sure. His reward for those problem solving skills? Keeping the stinky one in his room that night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's my boy. More Daucsavage then Whipple I would say. Ha
Post a Comment