Friday, February 1, 2008
It's a Boy!
Well, it's a Boy! I guess I won't need to think of a new name for my blog - The Boys and Me it remains! Gabe Hewson Whipple was born at 12:38 PM at 8 lbs 4 oz and 20.4 in. long. Only one ounce bigger and .3 in. shorter than Bryce. I guess all the speculation about carrying differently didn't play out in the size or the sex of the baby! Once the epidural was in place (apparently my spine is quite a challenge even for the most experienced anastheolgists) things were heavenly...pushing for 20 minutes compared to 2 1/2 hours was quite a treat. We even had a few laughs and good conversation about my Doctor's upcoming cruise between pushes. Here are a few pictures of his first day, I missed quite a few visitors - so I'll add some more pictures later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment