We also had to sample a cupcake from Jack's birthday...I guess Bryce has eating contest skills...at least he knows what's most important...frosting.Saturday, January 26, 2008
A Busy Day
Grandma Nita and Grandpa Rich came to help us move in this weekend. Bryce was kept very busy handing Papa the this "thingy" or building wiht that "thingy." He also moved piles of things from one place to another telling everyone, "I'm working over here, I'm working." Papa thought he was working with Craggie! Between running unnecessary parts and tools from Casey in one room to Papa in another, he did a lot of helping!
We also had to sample a cupcake from Jack's birthday...I guess Bryce has eating contest skills...at least he knows what's most important...frosting.
We also had to sample a cupcake from Jack's birthday...I guess Bryce has eating contest skills...at least he knows what's most important...frosting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment